The fact that you are reading this page already makese you cool 😎. Now it is time to get you all suited up for development. To make things easy we chose some specific platforms to enable collaberative working.
We use the following things:
- Speech - That is by far the easiest, it make communication quick and fun, ideally in person but it can also be done digitally. For super important agreements we mail.
- KiCAD 6.0 - We use KiCAD as a development tool for making our PCB's.
- Fusion360 - We use Fusion360 as a tool to do 3D modelling.
- Wordpress, The main website runs on wordpress, easy to add content!
- Docusaurus, for documentation
- GitHub, for version control of software, firmware, hardware and documentation
- Google Drive, for internal exchange of files.
- Youtube, videos
- Notion, project management
- PlatformIO, for firmware development
- Discord, for finding others interested in development of the Plastic Scanner!
Progress of getting involved
- Send an email to Jure or Jerry that you want to help out
- Join our group of geeks and nerd to find out what to work on
- Do your magic, but make sure to document it well
- Make a pull request on GitHub
- Someone will check your changes and merge it if correctly
- Enjoy ethernal fame!